Business Development Manager
Date Posted: 2/8/12
Job Code: LCM002
City: Bangalore, India
LugarAd is an expanding web design company with designers and developers working from around the globe. We have clients in the UK, France, USA and Canada, as well as other countries. You will be working most closely with our team in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Co-ordinating a small team of remote web developers, graphic designers and SEO experts.
- Agreeing functional specifications for websites with the clients by phone and email.
- Keeping clients informed of ongoing progress and informing developers of any changes to the development spec.
- Ensuring that projects stay within budget and are completed to deadline. In the event that a client requests additional work, negotiating increases in the costs and timescale of a project, or referring these decisions to a director.
- Business planning.
- Responding promptly and professionally to client emails.
- Keeping our Project Management system up-to-date
- Doing a minimum amount of basic web development work.
- If you are based in the UK, France or a major city in the USA or Canada, then there is the possibility of the occasional face to face meeting, however it is expected to be nearly exclusively a telecommute vacancy.
Date Posted: 2/13/16
Job Code: LDV001
City: Bangalore, India
We are looking fresher or 6 months experienced website designer for internal and external clients work. Web designer duties can vary depending upon the type of organization worked for and the technical level of the website, but can include:
- meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website;
- presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- coding using a variety of software;
- working with different content management systems;
- search engine optimisation;
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it’s in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- liaising with outside agencies;
- testing the website to ensure it is working;
- handing the completed website over to the client;
- training client’s staff;
- researching current design trends;
- continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.